Oceanic Gaming is an Online Gaming Community, based in the Oceanic region.
While we are mostly from Australia/New Zealand, we welcome like-minded, mature gamers from all around the world.
Oceanic Gaming is home to Rusted World and Oceanic ARK!
We're so pumped that you're here, and we can't wait to see you around!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
- Ensure a friendly, welcoming and fun atmosphere for all users.
- Encourage freedom of speech maturely, without impediment.
- Nobody likes a jackass, so don't be one.
- Treat others as you yourself, would like to be treated.
While this is not a huge list of rules and regulations, they are the General Rules that are to be followed by all users here at the Oceanic Gaming Network.
We can't possibly see the future, so there will no doubt be some conduct that we have not covered here, that will be dealt with at any given time.
Oceanic Gaming Administration reserves the right to disable, ban or remove any account at any given time, without notice or warning.
It's not your right to be apart of this community, while everyone is welcome, it is still a privilege that can be revoked for misconduct.
These are the General Rules and Expectations of the Oceanic Gaming Network – irrelevant of platform.
We harvest game logs, that can be reviewed later, so remember who your audience is, both past and future.
- No harassment, discrimination or abuse of any kind.
- This includes but is not limited to' racism, insults, fanboy or trolling.
- No pornography or sexually explicit material is to be posted or shared on the network.
- No spamming
- ‘LMGTFY’ links/posts are not permitted
- Post Count Farming
- Ask me anything threads
- Tagging posts as ‘repost’ or ‘reported’
- Includes but is not limited to flame wars
- Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable, posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise illegal content is not.
- Signatures have limitations, and you will find that they will change from time to time.
- Advertising of other Communities is prohibited, unless a specific exception is made by Community Staff.
- In order to protect our members as best as we can, we ask that you do not post any personal information of members, other that yourself.
- If there is any personal content posted from or about a member who is under the age of 18, it will be removed by a Community Staff Member.
- If you are worried about your privacy, then our forums have built in settings that allow you to choose how much information you share with us and our members.
- If you have an issue with another forum member, please report them or their post.
- Please know that while we have Staff and Admins, we aren't always checking our PM’s due to the number that we receive on a daily basis.
- If you have an issue or feel that you have been mistreated by a member of our staff, please report it to one of our Administrators, immediately.
- If someone posts something that violates our Community Guidelines, please don’t jump on the band wagon and backseat moderate. Use the report post function, and one of our Staff will sort it out.
Staff Positions & Applications
- All applicants are required to be 18 years of age, minimum. No exceptions. (Excludes Developers)
- All applicants must speak and understand the English Language.
- Any rule infringements will be considered in the application process.
- OGN reserves the right to terminate anyone's staff position without prior reason.
- Staff at OGN is a voluntary position. No Staff Member on team is paid, or receives any type of incentives for being staff.
This community is as much about you, as it is us.
We take pride in our mission statement:
To see like-minded gamers, from all walks of life, enjoy and prosper in a community that is fun, welcoming and enjoyable.
Thanks for taking some time to read and understand what is expected here, we look forward to seeing you around!