Conan Exiles is a sanbox survival game launched on May 8th 2018, built around Conan the Barbarian theme.
Conan Exiles was launched initally as an early access game.
"...You are an exile, outcast and downtrodden, sentenced to walk in a barbaric wasteland where the weak are crushed and only the strong can live. Here you must fight to survive, build, and dominate the world alone on your own server, or with enemies and allies in online multiplayer.
Journey through a vast, seamless world filled with the ruins of ancient civilizations and uncover its dark history and buried secrets as you seek to conquer and dominate the exiled lands yourself. Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, from simple tools and weapons to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Enslave the bandits of the exiled lands to do your bidding by breaking them on the grueling Wheel of Pain. Sacrifice the beating hearts of your enemies on the blood-soiled altars of your god to seize true power and glory. Summon the colossal avatar of your god and see them lay waste to your enemies and their homes.
Just remember: in this brutal land of vengeful gods, bloodthirsty cannibals, and vicious monsters, survival is more than tracking down food and water. Explore mysterious ruins in search of treasure and knowledge, but beware the risk of your mind being corrupted by the dark forces of the world. Traverse vast sand dunes and seek shelter from scouring sandstorms sweeping across the burning sands. March into war against your enemies and unleash your savage fury in brutal combat. Go in unprepared and it will be your head rolling and limbs flying.
Conan Exiles is not an empty sandbox. It is a world rich in history where you must discover the knowledge and secrets of ancient civilizations as you struggle to build your own..."
PVP - The Exiled Lands
- 2x Gather Rate
- 1.5x Overall Experiance Gain
- 2x Experience for All Crafting, Gathering and Building.
- 1x Animal/Thrall Kill Experience Rate
- Avatar summon time is 180 seconds and time alive is 60 seconds.
Restricted raid time, which allows for raiding between:
*PVP is enabled 24/7.
PVP - The Exiled Lands
Conan Exiles does not currently have a clean way of managing mods on either the Client or Server platforms. Should the possibility arise of a neat and tidy solution, our aims would be to provide:
Conan Exiles Donation Information
Help keep the server online! Your donations are greatly appreciated and as a token of our thanks, we offer in-game perks for contributors.
General Community Rules
Conan Exiles Server Specific Rules
By playing on our servers you are agreeing to follow these rules. Any new rules or changes made to the current rules will be given a 24-hour grace period for the community and players to adhere to. These rules are designed to help the Admins to control the behaviour on the server but also to preserve the gameplay experience for all players.
Players that are caught breaking rules will be given ONE warning. After such warning bans will be issued. This is subject to admin discretion if they want to issue warnings or bans and not a hard rule. You can be banned without warning. You can be banned with multiple warnings. The admin handling your incident has the final say on the issue.
- 1. Respect the Server Staff and other players Please remember to respect one another as you would expect to be treated yourself, anything said as a direct attack on other players is not respectful and you will be subject to admin action.
- 2. Do not Impersonate Server Staff Do not attempt to Impersonate staff in any way, this will result in admin action towards changing your name or, if severe, Temporary/Permanent Bans. The admins’ word is final, and players attempting to control situations without an admin will be subject to admin action.
- 3. Do not create clans with multiple of the same player names Clans that create characters with the same name, whether it be 'Exile' or '123' must understand that if any reports come through of any player with said name, all players will be met with punishment, whether they were involved or not, that is the risk you took. Anything of similar occurrence to this will be met with the same consequences.
- 4. Absolutely No Offensive remarks (Racist, Sexist, etc.) Do not be racist or sexist towards other players or cultures in general, this rule falls in line with Rule 1, treat others with respect, or do not play the server.
- 5. Absolutely No Hacking Any attempt, be it successful or unsuccessful, to manipulate the game outside the boundaries defined as ‘Normal’, such as Hacking, will result in an instant and permanent removal from the server.
- 6. Absolutely No Exploiting/Glitching/Abusing of Bugs Any attempt to Exploit/Glitch parts of the game in order to gain a distinct advantage (Duplication, Sky bases, explosive jar glitches, etc.) will result in a ban, be it temporary or permanent, depending on the severity.
- 7. No excessive Building/spamming of building materials Intentional spam of foundations, of any amount, are subject to admin removal. Contact with the responsible player(s) will be made, and if no response or action is given, then said spam is subject to removal by the admins. This includes Raid Bases and High-Tier placeables (such as vaults), which MUST be removed following a successful raid. If the raid is unsuccessful, then it is fine to leave said raid bases/placeables until the raid is successful. Contact will also be made with the owners, and if no action is taken within reason, then said spam is subject to removal. This is to help people rebuild in the same locations that they were raided in, however, without the added threat of being raided again so easily with raid storage/cover already being built.
- 8. No Unreasonable Blocking of areas on the Map Please do not block off areas of the map intended to be accessed by all players. Obviously, blocking off areas to your base is fine, however, blocking off entire sections of the map (The North access points, The Ship to the East, etc.) is unacceptable and any building materials used for such purposes are subject to admin removal.
- 9. No Glitched Bases/Storage Containers/Placeables Bases should be built in the area of the game that is clearly defined. This means not building bases behind the cursed wall or under the map. Placing chests or vaults behind the wall is not acceptable. If your base collides with the wall, fine. Do not build your entire base behind it. No building in glitched mountains or areas clearly unintended by developers for you to build in. caves and ruins that you can build into (without glitching) are acceptable - however if FunCom changes the map and you lose your base due to a map change, that is the risk you took.
- 10. Do not attempt to block off areas of your base while raiding/being raided Players that are being raided can use everything in their power to defend, including adding/replacing thralls or building materials, moving resources/items further into the base, and upgrading building parts. HOWEVER, if you place new building parts or remove building parts in the base in an attempt to block off certain areas, and proof is given that you have done so, admins will take further action against you. Placeables, such as shrines, thralls, Thrall wheels, and Trebuchets etc., can be removed or placed, as long as they do not restrict access to certain areas within the base.
- 11. No excessive amounts of Griefing Excessive amounts of Griefing, be it spamming foundations around players’ base, harassing someone excessively, raiding the same players constantly without end, or destroying unnecessary amounts of players’ bases in a raid, is uncalled for and not needed. Any offence in terms of Excessive Griefing will have an admin issued warning, and any further offences will result in temporary/permanent solutions. You can ask an admin to have certain structures removed if it hinders your ability to build/play the game and is well within reason.
- 12. Follow the No Raid Area Rules (see Below) The Southern ‘No Raid’ area is primarily for new players to learn, explore, gear up and eventually recruit clan members or be recruited by larger clans. Raiding in the starting area south of the lake is not permitted as it forces new players out of our community. You were new to this game at some point, too. Players who raid other players bases north of the lake are not entitled to have bases in the 'no raid' area - Players are to build beyond the southern valley and head north if they wish to be competitive. Players and clans are encouraged to move north as soon as they are able to, however, you are able to also stay as long as you would like to, provided you do not break the no-raid zone ruleset. Players and clans are to remove any structures in the 'No Raid' area when they do so. Please note that once you move out of the No Raid Area you are able to be raided by other players. Obviously, there will be a transition period where there will be a base in the northern area and the ‘No Raid’ area during the move - this is only acceptable for 48 hours. Players and clans can petition the server admin to remove their base should they not wish to dismantle it, any loot left behind will be destroyed. Players who have advanced to the Northern Areas are permitted to be in the No-Raid area, but must not disturb the newer players and their experience in any negative way. Any reports of highly advanced players visiting the south and raiding/harassing new players will be subject to further admin action.
- 13. Be a positive member of the Community, on both the Server and in the Community Remember to be respectful and mindful of others utilising the server and the community for their enjoyment, just as you are, and keep everything as clean as possible. Avoid public conflict if at all possible, and if you have anything to report talk to one of the admins in private chat.
- 14. Have Fun! It is our goal to provide the server to you all as best we can to allow the best experience for all players, and it is important to remember that it is a GAME, there will be ups and downs to your experience, but in the end, that’s why we all play games, to get the fullest and best experience from them.
- Enjoy! Thank you from the Oceanic Gaming Owners, Admins and Moderators. P.S: We're all volunteers and we sacrifice our game time for your experience, so please be nice :)
Conan Exiles Event Information
At this time no schedualed events are planned for the server.
Have an idea for an event?
If you have an idea for an event please inform the server admin.
WARNING: Events will be conducted in such a way that they do not impose upon regular users on the server.
Conan Exiles Staff Team